Thursday, March 26, 2015

Through the Ever Night - Under the Never Sky #2

I honestly enjoyed Through the Ever Night when I read it but I am recalling very little about it. I will blame being sick on that problem.

Holy smokes has Aria developed herself, no longer the spoiled little princess Aria has come into her own and learned about the world outside the pods. Thank goodness for that since I had all I could handle of her entitlement attitude in Under the Never Sky. Despite learning to stand on her own plenty of occasions rose for Aria to develop farther and I love how she did not lean on Perry or hide behind him when fighting arose.

It seems like Perry struggled a lot and every time I thought things would let up for him something new arose for Perry to cope with. With his nephew still missing and the rest of his tribe suffering Perry does not seem to know who to help first and sort of forgets that he has to help himself before anyone else to get something accomplished.

Roar is just as entertaining as he was in Under the Never Sky. His easy going manner, the ability to change the mood of a crowd, and his loyalty to his friends makes him one of my favorite characters of all time.

I look forward to the conclusion of the Under the Never Sky series.

No comments:

Post a Comment