Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Reach - Matched #3

Reached left me wondering what the heck happened? It went off on a total different path from the start of the series and I did not like the path it ended up taking.

Cassia never really grew out of her fear of defying Society and going against what worked for the majority. I was really hoping she would grown into her own person who did not look for acceptance from others but it did not happen.

Ky continued to baffle me to the end of the series. I never really understood him in any way, I am not sure if this was due to the writing or if it was his personality.

The best part of Reached was a third point of view was added, Xander caught my attention from the start of the series and I was excited to see things from his point of view. I really want more of his story because things were set up to give him a chance to be more then Cassia saw, it seemed like at times Ky saw Xander clearer then Cassia did.

The plot came off as a mess, what I thought the whole series was about suddenly changes and a whole bunch of new stuff is introduced in the second half of the book. Things were poorly explained if at all and it was not clear on several things that occurred why they happened or the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment