Friday, October 9, 2015

Crystal Kindgom

I had hoped Crystal Kingdom would have had a stronger ending. 

Bryn was a bit of a let down as a character. While Bryn had a lot of potential to grow she just suddenly realized everything about herself in one paragraph or so and grew. It came off as totally unbelievable and sloppy which ruined Bryn as a character for me. 

I think some sort of love triangle was suppose to be occurring but it was weak and neither of the guys were particularly strong characters or really helped the story along. I was seriously disappointed in how the romance part turned out. 

All the major questions were answered in the end at least but overall Crystal Kingdom does not feel like it even belonged in the Kanin Chronicles since it was so different from the first two books. I am still debating if I want to try something else by Amanda Hocking or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment