Monday, September 28, 2015

I am Alice

I have been wanting a story set from Alice's point of view for ages so I was happy to see I am Alice providing that. I was sad though that Tom was not around since I wanted to see what Alice is thinking when she is near him.

With the plan to vanquish the Fiend once and for all coming together Alice knows it is time for her to venture into the dark to find the dagger she will be sacrificed with. Having been a prisoner of the Fiend and held in the dark Alice is smart to fear venturing back into the dark. Despite Alice's fears she ventures into the dark and is reunited with Thorne, the young witch training to be an assassin.

I loved seeing Thorne again, I was upset she died protecting Grimalkin in a previous book so it was wonderful having Thorne make another appearance. Still strong willed it was sad to see Thorne without her thumbs and struggling to survive. I hope that Thorne's fate will be touched upon again in Fury of the Seventh Son.

The writing was well done and the story continues to get darker. I am super eager to read Fury of the Seventh Son and learn the fate of the Country and all the characters I have grown to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment