Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Still Point



I was eager to learn the fate of the digital world in Still Point and I ended up being highly disappointed.

Maddie continued to be stubborn and hold fast to the ideal that students deserve a choice between digital and face to face school despite her unrelenting father.I did not care for Maddie's growth in Still Point nor did I like how she ended up treating people around her. In my opinion she came off as a spoiled brat a lot of the time and I was severely disappointed in how things were wrapped up.

The story line was too convenient for everyone and that took away some of the consequences that would have made the story more interesting. Interactions among friends and boyfriends were horrible and I spent most of my time reading angry at the story line. The ending was a major let down overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment