Saturday, September 5, 2015

Agenda 21: Into the Shadows

I have been looking forward to Agenda 21: Into the Shadows and I was highly disappointed. I am not a fan of book series that go from one characters point of view to multiple characters point of view in a book series. It also seemed like the story started to get repetitive with how things were occurring.

Emmeline seemed to get weaker as a character and a person in Into the Shadows. I understand everything is new for her but Emmeline set up unrealistic standards for herself and her family. I just wanted to shake her at times. Then the story got to jumping around so much I felt like I could not connect with any of the characters. The smaller side characters that were built up to move the story along  I did not even care about for the most part.

Just a huge disappointment overall however like most trilogies (I believe it is a trilogy) I want to know what happens in the end so I will watch for the conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment