Saturday, September 5, 2015

The Readaholics and the Falcon Fiasco

The Readaholics and the Falcon Fiasco was my other reading choice for the car trip. Thankfully it held my attention better then Trick or Treat Murder. In a lot of ways it seemed to read like a soap opera but I was alright with that.

Amy-Faye while a bit clueless came off as a real person. I felt sorry for her at times, laughed at her antics, and could totally relate to the string of bad luck Amy-Faye seemed to run into.

Doug and Detective Hart were both great supporting characters. Though I fail to see how anyone could be as clueless as Doug since Amy-Faye's acting about her feelings towards him were totally see through most of the time. Normally I hate love triangles but since Doug had clearly moved on it just added to the chaos of everyday life seeing Doug oblivious to how Amy-Faye felt about him.

Since I read The Readaholics and the Falcon Fiasco a week ago I don't recall any complaints about the writing so it must have been about average.

No comments:

Post a Comment