Monday, December 29, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top 10 Books of 2014, and Top 10 Books I wanted to read but didn't get to.

I saw this tag on Marie's Book Blog and it looks like a lot of fun. The lists are not in a particular order. 

1. Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson

 I am beyond eager to read Firefight and hopefully it is as much a page turner as Steelheart is.

2. The Giver by Lois Lowry
While not my first time reading The Giver this is the first year I have read the whole series. Still one of my favorite books to this day. 

3. The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson

Another Sanderson book, I am a huge fan of Mr. Sanderson and I love how he writes a variety of different types of stories. 

4. Howl's Moving Castle by




























Top 10 books I wanted to read this year but didn't, this is the harder of the two lists since several books I wanted to read but could not afford to buy, the library has a huge waiting list, or not enough time in the day to read as much as I desire to.

1. Elantris by Brandon Sanderson

I really want to read Mr. Sanderson's debut book but I was unable to get a copy of the book this year.

2. City of Bones by







I read a sample and while it intrigued me it did not really pull me however I keep thinking about it in the back of my mind and I want to know more of the story now.

5. The Book of Deacon by

















No comments:

Post a Comment