Thursday, January 1, 2015

The Invisible Wall: A Love Story That Broke Barriers

Mr. Bernstein is one powerful writer. Not only is The Invisible Wall: A Love Story That Broke Barriers a well written work of literature it is a stunning memoir as well.

As I dove into the book it was like I was in England watching the divided street as each side feared crossing to the other side and somehow contaminating themselves with the others religion. Since it is a true story it is hard to remark upon the plot or the characters. I will say this though Harry's mother is one heck of a woman. All she did to keep her family together and the dreams she gave up was truly inspiring. No matter what Harry's mother did not give up hope and with her life I could see her easily wanting to give up.

I am eagerly looking forward to reading The Dream but I fear it will have many sad parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment