Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Paris Mysteries - Confessions #3

I loved the first two books in the Confessions series but The Paris Mysteries seemed highly out of place.

Like usual Tandy was knee deep in mysteries to solve but unlike the previous books the mysteries seemed weak, not thought at all, and no real resolution was provided. Tandy has come a long way from the girl she use to. Having not felt emotion for the majority of her life due to pills her parents gave her she is understandably having a hard time coping with emotions overwhelming her. I was highly impressed with the way she handled her emotions. Tandy's growth was the only thing I liked.

I don't even know what to say about the plot, I found it boring, predictable, and scattered all about with very little holding it together. The writing was not well done either, makes me wonder what was going on with the authors since it did not feel anything like the previous books in the series.

All in all a serious let down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment