Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Tis the Season Book Tag

I saw this tag on Marie's book blog and it looked like fun.

1. Do you have a favorite winter read? 

A Game of Thrones, I got the book for Christmas and I seem to read it every time winter rolls around. 

2. Find a book with blue on the cover!

A Crown of Swords!

3. Find a book you'd use as the star on a Christmas Tree! 


Hmm this one is a bit hard since I like several covers but I am going for a more traditional one.
 
 Home in Time for Christmas  has a wonderful balance of color and looks magical.

4. Pick one fictional place that would be perfect for a winter vacation!

This is hard since I like snow but all the places I know of that have snow I would not want to visit. I guess I will go with Luster so I can hang out with an array of magical creatures.

5. Pick one fictional character you would like with you on your winter break!

 Owen Palmer from Enchanted Inc, no doubt he could use his magic to make it snow, he is a gentlemen, and intelligent. 

6. Name one book on your wish list this year!

This is so hard since almost all the books I was eying got pushed back to next year.

 The World of Ice & Fire: The Untold History of Westeros and the Game of Thrones is more like an encyclopedia but it still looks interesting.

7. Favorite holiday drink, treat, and movie?

Peppermint hot chocolate, homemade sugar cookies, and while I love a lot of holiday movies Borrowed Hearts is one of my all time favorites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment