Saturday, December 20, 2014

Much Ado About Magic - Enchanted Inc. #5

Just a warning this review could contain spoilers.

Much Ado About Magic started off a bit slower then I am used to and I had to really push myself to keep reading. I am glad I did. Once I got past the first few chapters things really picked up and got interesting.

Katie was once again amazing. Not only did she keep a level head but she was able to deduce what was going on magically without any assistance from the colleagues she usually relied on. While magical mayham is a huge part of Katie's life she usually just notices it and leaves her colleagues to deal with it. Things did not work out that way this time, Katie had to figure out the magic and way to counter it since no one believed her on what was going on. 

Owen did not disappoint. In a lot of ways Much Ado About Magic was his story. One thing I loved was even though Owen was going through some tough times he did not give in nor did he change from his usual personality. This did leave some things predictable but it also made things believable. I just wanted to hug Owen for most of the book and I have serious respect for his desire to do the right thing no matter the price.

Considering the ending left me in anguish I definitely want to read the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment