Monday, December 15, 2014

The Cinderella Murders

I have been craving a good mystery for awhile and The Cinderella Murders did not disappoint.

Kelly is one heck of a character, upon her return from a work related trip to Europe she learns her younger sister never came back from her vacation. Determined to find out why Kelly goes looking for Meg and ends up playing part of a deadly game. The police want nothing to do with Kelly and insist that Meg ran off with a prince charming thus keeping the reputation of their small tourist town pristine. Kelly knows better and starts investigating Meg's disappearance on her own.

Luke was an intense character and at times I could not figure out his angle but it worked to his advantage. Well written Luke never struck me as the unbelievable type of guy. He is an officer of the law and wanted to keep everyone safe while catching a kidnapper and possible murder.

The writing flowed smoothly and the plot had no huge holes that I could see. I only found one part a bit unbelievable but I don't want to post any spoilers.

No comments:

Post a Comment