Saturday, November 22, 2014

Once Upon Stilettos - Enchanted Inc #2

I was happy to see Once Upon Stilettos did not suffer the dreaded sequel curse, I actually enjoyed it more then Enchanted Inc.

I adore Katie she is a strong character who likes to handle things herself though it does keep coming back to hurt her in the end I find it believable. She did not just change overnight like a lot of female characters seem to. The humor was not overkill and serious times occurred to balance everything out.

Ethan was never my favorite character but several times I wanted to punch him in the face for his behavior. He just flat out drove me crazy. I really hope he is in future books less. Instead I would rather know more about Rod's past. I feel like Owen is getting a bit overkill as well but I see why he is mentioned so much.

I loved the added element of mystery to the book and the way Katie was tying to sleuth out the spy. While Katie is clearly no spy she is also very through in her investigations.

The writing was well done and enjoyable. I look forward to the next book in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment