Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday 56: The Sin Eater's Daughter

This is a weekly meme hosted by Freda's Voice.

These are the rules:
1. Grab a book, any book.
2. Turn to page 56, or 56% on your eReader.
3. Find any sentence (or a few, just don't spoil it) that grabs you.
4. Post it.
5. Add the URL to your post in the link on Freda's most recent Friday 56 post.

 

My breath comes in pants, wave after wave of feeling washing over me. Every time I close my eyes it's as if he's kissing me again, and the dizziness, the lurch of my stomach, makes them fly back open.

3 comments:

  1. This book was already on my want-to-read list, but now I'm even more intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not too far into it but so far it has my attention. Jumping ahead to 56% has me interested in how that is going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome 56! I really wanna read this one!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete