Sunday, June 7, 2015

Disney Song Book Tag

I saw this tag on Pages to Explore and it looked like a lot of fun so I thought I would give it a try.

Part of Your World - What book world would you change yourself for so you could be part of that world? 
Such a hard choice, I would totally want to be part of a world where I could do magic that is why I will go with an Aes Sedai in the Wheel of Time series.

Let It Go - What book did you not want to finish because you loved it so much?
A Memory of Light took me over a year to read simply due to the fact I did not want to finish it. I would only let myself read a couple pages at a time since I wanted the story to last as long as possible. 

Beauty and the Beast - What book do you think is/will be timeless? 
I could easily say Harry Potter but lots of other popular books out there so I will say Hunger Games. The Hunger Games series seems to be a stepping stone for people to get into dystopian series. 

So This is Love - What book were you hesitant to read at first but ended up loving?
Vain by Fisher Amelie, I struggled past the first couple chapters and I am so thankful I did not quit on it. 

Friend Like Me - Which character would you like to be your best friend?
This is the hardest question for me by far, so many awesome people in books. The freshest character on my mind is Logan for Deception so I will go with him. While most of his technical talk would go over my head I would enjoy hearing him talk about his unique views on the world.

Reflection- What book really made you think/changed the way you viewed things?
Honestly most books make me think about things in a new way. However I think Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi really got me thinking about people who are different and how they have to struggle to learn to embrace it. While someone on the outside looking in sees it as a gift the person who is different can see it as a curse. 

Colors of the Wind - Who do you tag?
If someone wants to do this tag feel free. I was just doing it for fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment