Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Pride and Prejudice

After many years I figured it was time for a re-read of Pride and Prejudice. Despite viewing things from the previous time I read Pride and Prejudice I still consider it one of the ultimate love stories.

Lizzy is written brilliantly and I just love how she sticks to what she wants no matter what. While it may take her awhile to figure her heart out Lizzy is the type of character I cannot help but cheer for.

Mr. Darcy remains the ultimate gentlemen and I love how he never lowers himself by begging for Lizzy's attention even though it seems like he desperately wants it at times.

I am most likely in the minority but I wish people would talk in proper English more therefore I love the style of writing and the dialogue between character. I really do need to try some of Jane Austin's other works.

No comments:

Post a Comment