Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Starstruck

 

One night I could not decide what to read so I went to the oldest book downloaded on my Nook that I had not read and Starstruck was the winner. 


Marsha better known as M to her few friends just wants to make it through high school without getting embarrassed every day of her life. Everything changes for M though when the new transfer student starts to take interest in her over the popular cheerleaders. 


Starstruck is a hard story to review, I liked it enough to keep reading but it was a chore to pick up and start reading. Marsha had everything come to her so easily it was a joke. Things just fell in place perfectly and nothing stayed wrong for her. I did not see her having any growth or struggling to over come hurdles. None of the other characters except for M's aunt seemed interesting or anything but cookie cutter. I am not sure I liked it enough to continue on with the series or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment