Thursday, October 21, 2021

Shark Tales

 

Since I have not been having any luck in the free library finding books I went to the local second hand store ran by the humane society. After looking through the dusty books I found Shark Tales How I Turned $1,000 Dollars into a Billion Dollar Business.


The story had two parts, the first part was my favorite for sure. I love how Barbara had a story from her childhood to go with each step of her business. It was inspiring to see someone use their childhood to push them farther with their dreams and career. What else was inspiring was Barbara is not scared to air her dirty laundry and admit when mistakes were made. 

The second part of the story is about the time Barbara dealt with entrepreneurs from Shark Tank. This I found less interesting since it all the chapters were short and did not really pull into her childhood. 

Still all in all it was a fun and inspiring read.

No comments:

Post a Comment