Monday, October 18, 2021

Hush Puppy

 

I did not realize Hush Puppy was part of a series when I grabbed it out of the local free library.


Melanie is happy with her job working as a tutor at the local private academy. Enjoying her students and the ability to be home when her son is out of school works out well. All that is about to be put at risk though when the school's old caretaker Kreeb's is found dead with a pitchfork in his chest. Caught in the middle of the mystery of who killed Kreeb Melanie is determined to bring peace back to the academy.


I am getting really burnt out on books that just do not hold my attention. With the library backed up with hundreds of people on waiting lists for books I am interested in and finances not enough to buy books I am just sort of stuck picking through free libraries and I feel like it shows with the books I am able to get. I hope the next book I find is far more entertaining. 



No comments:

Post a Comment