Monday, November 22, 2021

The Murder House

 

Once again The Murder House was the only book in the local free library.


I almost gave up on The Murder House since it is super confusing at the start. Characters are not really introduced just thrown into the story and no one is really explained until the very end which is not my preference. 


Jenna has left the big city to become a cop in a small town. Her uncle the local sheriff is happy to have a good cop on his roster. That is until Jenna starts to doubt that the right person has been caught for a brutal double murder. 


Without a doubt I am horrible at figuring out the mystery in most books but in The Murder House I figured out everything well before anything was revealed which was a huge let down for me. Despite the story being confusing at first the writing was fine and things moved along at a nice pace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment