Monday, March 13, 2017

Two Truths and a Lie

Two Truths and a Lie is the third book in the Lying Game series.

As Emma falls into the life of Sutton more and more her determination continues to grow when it comes to finding out who killed Sutton. Having cleared her friends for the most part Emma shifts her focus to Thayer. Having returned to town after missing for months Emma is convinced Thayer did Sutton in. Determined to find evidence she searches for the truth while trying to outwit a killer.

Two Truths and a Lie was slower and not as attention grabbing for me. I did like the plot but I would have liked a bit more drama and intense moments in it. The characters seemed a lot more tame and mild then in the previous books. Despite that I already have Hide and Seek which I am eager to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment