Saturday, March 25, 2017

Cross My Heart, Hope to Die

Cross My Heart, Hope to Die is the fifth book in The Lying Game series.

Running out of suspects Emma continues to investigate Sutton's murder while doing all she can to keep the killer at bay. Still determined to bring Sutton's killer to justice Emma cowers in fear when she realizes that Becky, their mother, was in the canyon with Sutton the night she died. Could Becky have murdered her own daughter then forced her twin sister to step into her shoes in some twisted moment of regret?

For some reason I struggled with Cross My Heart, Hope to Die. I flat out did not want Becky to the killer so that was part of it. The drama and intense moments also seemed to dwindle down to nothing until the very end of the story at that point my interest was drastically caught up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment