Saturday, March 4, 2017

Never Have I Ever

Never Have I Ever is the second book in The Lying Game series.

Totally unsure who to trust Emma continues to investigate the disappearance and death of her twin sister Sutton while living her life. Unsure on who to trust at all Emma decides to focus on the twitter twins, sisters who have a grudge against Sutton for a dangerous prank she played on them before disappearing. Determined to find answers Emma watches the Twitter Twins every move trying to figure out if they are responsible for her sister's disappearance and death.

Never Have I Ever was just as entertaining as The Lying Game. The entire time I was kept guessing as to each person's motives and trying to figure out what was going on. I loved the writing and how everyone is being portrayed in a way that could make them a suspect. I still have no clue who is responsible for Sutton's death but I am eager to find out, I cannot wait to start Two Truths and A Lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment