Friday, March 25, 2022

Coffin Road

 

Coffin Road was in the local free library, the only book I did not put in fact. 


A man wakes up on a rocky beach with no memory of who he is or where he is. I really liked Neal and I imagine if I woke up without memories or any sign of who I was in life I would be freaked out as well. His amnesia seemed believable and his reactions to it seemed believable as well. It is only because of Neal that I kept reading that story.


Karen is a typical teenager who is rebelling against her mother. Pissed her dad committed suicide and angry at the world she goes out of her way to upset her mother. I did not like Karen at all, she was boring and far too predictable. In fact I skimmed most of the parts about her. 


The detective did not have much time in the book so I do not really fee like he was part of the story.


This without a doubt is the most technical mystery I have ever read, it was too technical for me in a lot of ways. While not my cup of tea I do have the perfect friend to pass it on to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment