Sunday, March 20, 2022

Pretty Little Wife

 

Pretty Little Wife was a random choice from the books available on the e-library page. 


Lila has it all, a nice house, a husband with a steady job, and is the envy of coworkers who say her life is picture perfect. If only they knew, everything fell apart when Lila found the videos, those horrible videos of her disgusting husband preying on teenage girls. Unable to tolerate the monster Aaron is Lila decides to do something about it then everything goes wrong. 


The story kept me jumping, I was not sure what was going on or who to believe most of the time. I liked the writing and the way that Lila thought as she did her best to out think everyone else. Even better I did not figure out the killer, I had a guess but guessed wrong. Mysteries have to be fast paced for me to enjoy them and keep feeding enough information to make me want to turn the page. Pretty Little Wife did all that and more. Everything was wrapped up well in the ending leaving me with no questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment