Tuesday, April 12, 2022

A Good Yarn

 

I feel like I am turning into my grandmother reading so many books by Debbie Macomber but it is what is available in the local free library. 


Normally I find Debbie's books to be a light read that are fast and do not require much thought, this was not the case with A Good Yarn. I am not sure if it is because it was a sequel but I had to think a lot more while reading to keep all the characters straight. 


I really only liked Courtney the teenager who is trying to adjust to her life without her mom and a father working in another country. She was believable and I found that her attitude was realistic.


Maverick was my second favorite and he was not even one of the main characters. Despite having a gambling addiction Maverick felt like a caring and giving man. The rest of the characters bored me and I often got them mixed up.


At this point I do not plan on continuing the series unless it is the only thing available in the local free library. 

No comments:

Post a Comment