Friday, July 21, 2017

The Power of Six

The Power of Six  is the second book in the Lorian Legacies. Sadly I was disappointed in the story. 

Since the title was The Power of Six I assumed it would be about Six but it was not. Also it flip flopped between Four's and Seven's point of view. I do not really enjoy it when a series switches from being all from one person's point of view to multiple points of view. I do wish that Pittacus Lore had put with the chapter number for the person's point of view it was.

The story line felt a little less thought out and did flow as smoothly. Things were choppy and transitions between characters felt a bit rushed and out of place. I do want to continue on with the series I just hope The Rise of Nine has a better flow to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment