Tuesday, July 25, 2017

H2O

H2O came up on my Nook as a match for a book I may like.

Ruby is hanging out with her friends at a party one day when the parents come home and quickly usher everyone inside. The rain is coming and it is deadly. Confused and lost Ruby goes home and is quickly quarantined into the living room by her step-father. Scared and unsure of what is going on Ruby struggles to accept that her world has changed.

I was not a fan of H2O at all. I struggled with all that happened. Ruby kissed an infected boy and even got the mark on her face but did not die from it nor did it spread. This part drove me crazy. Makes no sense and does not fit with the story at all. I also did not like Ruby's attitude towards everything and she showed almost no emotion. All in all she just felt flat and underdeveloped. I will not be continuing the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment