Friday, October 14, 2016

Truly Madly Deadly

I read a sample of Truly Madly Deadly several months and immediately ordered it from the library.

Sawyer is struggling to come to terms with the death of boyfriend Kevin. While their relationship seemed perfect to the untrained eye it was far from that. Kevin was abusive and Sawyer was always his favorite punching bag. Worried if she does not grieve properly Sawyer is unsure how to act around her family and friends. All that changes when a note appears in Sawyer's locker saying "You're Welcome."

I could not stop thinking about everything going on even when I was not reading. The mystery and suspense were dished out in the perfect amounts. I did have a couple issues with a few small things that occurred, they just did not seem to fit with everything that was going on. Overall I enjoyed the story and would not mind reading more work by Hannah Jayne.

No comments:

Post a Comment