Monday, October 2, 2023

The End of Her

 

I have not felt like searching for books to read so I keep going back to familiar authors. Shari Lapena has been keeping me entertained with several of her books lately. Sadly I could not get into The End of Her. While I did finish the story I found it repetitive and it ended on another mystery which was frustrating. 


Stephanie has a happy life with her young twins and devoted husband. All that changes when a woman from her husband's past shows up declaring he killed his first wife and unborn child. Refusing to give into her demands of money Stephanie tries to navigate the confusing mess her life has become.


As I said before the story is super repetitive it, it goes on and on about how sleep deprived Stephanie is and the other characters constantly repeat their actions. It got tedious and boring quickly. I did finish the story hoping for a great ending but it was mediocre at best. 



No comments:

Post a Comment