Sunday, October 8, 2023

Sometimes I Lie

 

I have read another book by Alice Feeney and enjoyed it so I figured I would give Sometimes I Lie a chance. 


Normally I do not like books that jump around from different point of time, I tend to get lost in the story. This is now the case with Sometimes I Lie, every transition was clear and concise. I like how each chapter had a date and time so I clearly knew what was being happening and when. Amber despite being in a coma still came across as as strong character with quirks, feelings, and regrets. I loved that about her, it made her feel so real. Like the other story I read the mystery started out slow but then wham the twists and turns kept coming nonstop. I was not able to figure out everything coming and that made me enjoy the story all the more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment