Monday, May 15, 2023

The Secrets We Share

 

The Secrets We Share was randomly chosen from the local library. I could not sleep last night due to how warm it was so I stayed up and finished the second half of the story in one sitting. 


This is a hard review to write since everything jumped around so much and so many different characters points of views. I ma not even sure who the main character was since it felt like no one character dominated the story. Layers of mysteries were intertwined to make the story work including mysteries from the past. I did figure out who the main "criminal" was around the sixty percent mark. I am not sure if I am getting better at solving mysteries or just choosing stories where it is more obvious. 


All in all a nice read that distracted my mind from the heat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment