Monday, January 16, 2023

Kill for Love

 

Kill for Love is the fifth and final book in the Emily Swanson series and like the previous ones I bought it since all three libraries I have a card to did not have it. It is my least favorite of the series which is a shame since I enjoyed the series a good deal.


Emily is visiting a college friend when she learns the younger sister of her friend is a suspect in a murder. Soon you learn that the girl was present at the murder but like usual more to the story. For some reason all the previous things Emily has learned and the people she has made friends with are pretty much forgotten. A whole new cast is introduced for some reason and Emily just fumbles around forgetting she has solid friends who have helped her out in the past with cases.


I did not like the ending at all, it was rushed and did not feel complete. Just like the story stopped then jumped into the future which made no sense. Full closure on the story was not provided and that was frustrating then it was set up for what may be a spin off series. I do not really know, at this point I do not care to look farther into the series to try to figure things out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment