Monday, June 20, 2022

Rock Paper Scissors

 

Rock Paper Scissors came up as a recommendation from the e-library. Not wanting to search too hard for a book I decided to give it a try. 


Amelia was an interesting character, she seemed sort of flat at the start but slowly grew into her own. Desperate to save her marriage she is willing to do anything including driving a crazy snowstorm for a weekend away at a converted chapel. 


Despite things being told from Adam's point of view for a good portion of the book the only thing I got from him was he is face blind. It seemed like he enjoyed making it his identity. I really wanted to know more about him and how he felt with first being a rejected screen writer to becoming a screen writer for a world famous author but that was never touched upon.


I find it hard to review mysteries without giving away any of the mystery. Rock Paper Scissors had me up reading way past my bedtime due to all the twists and turns. While it did not start off with a bang it did start out with enough plot to keep me reading. I would highly consider reading more of Mrs. Feeney's work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment