Sunday, January 2, 2022

Seducing Charlotte

 

I do not know if Seducing Charlotte is an old Free Friday book or a book I randomly found on my Nook that was free. However since I am trying to read some older books I downloaded ages ago I gave it a try.


Despite having finished this not too long ago I really do not recall much about the story. It was pretty generic. Charlotte is considered an old maid since she is unwed. Having been seen as handsome never beautiful Charlotte has resigned herself to being a chaperon for relatives and never getting married. That is all well until Marquess of Camryn eyes her and decides she will be his. However the two are not a match made in heaven since the Marquess has no problem replacing workers with electric looms however Charlotte has a major problem with that. 


The writing did not stand out for me and the characters were super generic. Despite the reviews on the Nook page saying it did not have many steamy scenes that was highly incorrect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment