Sunday, June 27, 2021

Peter and thee Shadow Thieves

 

Peter and the Shadow Thieves is the second book in the Peter and the Starcatchers series. 


I really struggled with Peter and the Shadow Thieves and I am not even sure why.


When Neverland has some curiously odd visitors Peter decides it is his duty to inform Molly that something is wrong. Leaving his friends behind Peter flies after the ship that is transporting the mysterious Lord Ombra. Molly is concerned when her father hires guards to watch the house then disappears claiming he has secret starcatcher things to tend to. 


The writing was still smooth despite being told from many point of view. I really liked the idea a mysterious monster like creature going after the starstuff with two children once again sworn to protect it. In the end I just forced myself to keep reading since I had nothing else to read. Unless I cannot get any thing else from the library I will not continue on with the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment