Sunday, July 4, 2021

The Guest List

 

One night when I could not sleep I just browsed through the books the elibrary had available to check out and randomly choose The Guest List


A supposed dream wedding on a remote island. That is Jules dream and she is all about making it happen. Everything is going to be perfect until dirty little secrets start to come to light. Soon the dream day has turned into a nightmare as more and more dirty laundry is aired for all to see.


The writing was fine but I am not a fan of multiple points of view along with time jumping around. It made it impossibly hard to stay interested in the story. Mainly I kept reading to see who was killed at the end and who the killer was. For me the ending felt like it just stopped, no real closure on the murder itself. Mainly it was about all the lives that were messed up and how badly the wedding party was dealing with their personal issues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment