Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Princess Mia

 

Princess Mia is the ninth book in The Princess Diaries series. Once again I was not overly thrilled with the story so I just powered through it one night to get it over with. 


Mia has everything going for her, a perfect boyfriend and finally being more accepted in school. That is until she remembers her and Michael have broken up. Heartbroken Mia does not know how to cope and this part I actually find realistic. One of the few things about Mia I have found believable. 


The writing continued to be journal style with Mia reporting facts. It is nice to see she starts to get in trouble over her journal as she should have all alone. It makes the story a little more believable. One more to go and then I am done with the series which will be a relief. I do not enjoy investing so much time in a series that runs hot and cold for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment