Sunday, December 1, 2019

All Dressed Up and No Place to Haunt

All Dressed Up and No Place to Haunt is the second book in the Haunted Vintage Mystery Series. I am really glad I gave the second book in the series a chance since Cookie really grew on me.

Having solved a murder mystery and gotten cozy with a local detective Cookie is happy her life is back on track. Eager to continue promoting her vintage clothing store Cookie is beyond excited when a movie being produced locally asked her to provide the costumes Cookie is over the moon. All that is well and great and until the main actress shows up dead in one of Cookie's vintage dresses. Pulled into yet another mystery Cookie has at least learned a few tricks on how to stay out of trouble but get things done.

Roe Pressey's writing really evolved and I felt All Dressed Up and No Place to Haunt read a lot smoother then If You've Got It, Haunt It. I do plan on continuing with the series and since I am still in the mood for the cozy mystery genre I am hoping the library has Haunt Couture and Ghosts Galore.


No comments:

Post a Comment