Tuesday, December 17, 2019

The Cowboy's Christmas Bride

I believe The Cowboy's Christmas was a Free Friday book at one point. Once again I was looking for a Christmas story and found this in my Nook library.

Cassidy is looking for some peace and quiet to recover after a surgery. Deciding her childhood home with her Grandpa is the best place for her Cassidy is shocked when she hits the truck of her ex-boyfriend. Determined to keep things professional while she finishes healing Cassidy does her best to build a wall around her heart locking out Ryder and his little girl Molly.

Ryder never got over Cassidy and when she left to become a music star it broke his heart. Determined to protect his little girl he refuses to get close to Cassidy as she recovers at her family's house. In over his head with little girl duties Ryder focuses on being the best dad he can to Molly.

I tried really hard to read The Cowboy's Christmas Bride but I just did not like it. At around the forty percent mark I just started skimming it. The story was dull to me and too slow of a pace. The writing was average and none of the characters stuck with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment