Friday, September 20, 2019

Tricked

Tricked is the fourth book in the Iron Druid Chronicles. I had really hoped it would pull me back into the series since Coyote is a fun character. Sadly I am not enjoying the story as much as I did in Hunted.

Atticus has debt to pay and Coyote intends to collect. Being a trickster Atticus should have been on guard for Coyote going for more then he was owed. Atticus is still mostly the same and continues to play the hero and while he does not always play the hero well he gets the job done. Just wanting to be left alone Atticus does his best to avoid overpaying on his debt, staying out of vampire affairs, and just focusing on training his apprentice. 

While I am not as interested in the story I do plan on continuing. I already have Trapped downloaded and ready for the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment