Thursday, September 26, 2019

Hunted

Hunted is the sixth book in the Iron Druid Chronicles. Sometimes I wonder why I am continuing with the series since I dislike Granuaile so much but then awesome things happen leaving me wondering what will happen next. I have mixed feelings on Hunted, it did provide some awesome new lore and gave a few fun chapters with just Atticus. The drawback Granuaile started to have chapters from her point of view. It still has not warmed me up to liking her any.

One of my favorite parts of the series is Atticus and Oberon's dialogue. It is  full of humor and many references to movies and Shakespeare which is just great. I never get tired of their scenes. Some of the writing was a bit lacking for moving the story forward. Since the group is being hunted across Europe things felt boring at times just them running and more running. I tended to skim this part of the story until the more important scenes appeared.

Despite dislike Granuaile I will continue with the series since Hunted ended on such a wonderful cliffhanger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment