Thursday, September 12, 2019

Hammered

Hammered it the third book in the Iron Druid Chronicles and I really wanted to love it. Finally the story of why so many people want to kill Thor but it was a huge let down.

Atticus is forced to pay on a debt for help he received from his friend Lief. Not eager to go to the Norse plane where Thor dwells Atticus agrees to take Lief and five others who have a serious grievance with Thor. Once again risking his life Atticus does all he can to keep his loved ones safe while keeping his own skin intact.

I am not really sure why I did not enjoy Hammered. The battle with Thor was a huge let down as was some of the reasons people wanted to do him in. I guess I expected a more intricately told story however the set up for Tricked was amazing and I am eager to start on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment