Sunday, September 22, 2019

Trapped

Trapped is the fifth book in the Iron Druid Chronicles and I finally figured out why I am not enjoying the series as much as I did HoundedGranuaile drives me crazy, I am not fond of the chemistry between Granualie and Atticus at all. 

Atticus has finally trained Granualie and is ready to bond her as a new druid. Anxious to get on with the ceremony he is eagerly searching the perfect place. However all that changes when he finds out he can no longer shift to Europe except for the area around Mt. Olympus which is a problem since the Gods of Olympus are not overly fond of Atticus. 

It did not really feel like twelve years passed since Tricked. I did not see much change or growth with Atticus and Granualie, they just seem to be more tense with each other over the standing of their relationship. Despite disliking Granualie I do plan on continuing with the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment