Saturday, October 27, 2018

The Deadly Real Estate Affair

The Deadly Real Estate Affair is the fourth book in the Daisy McDare series. Since I missed book two and three I was not sure how the new boyfriend came into the picture.

Once again Daisy is setting out to do a decorating job. She is excited to be setting up a model home for a new community that is being built. Tired of renting she is hoping to get a good deal on one of the new homes however for her she runs into more then she bargains for when the owner ends up dead.

I cannot say I really saw the writing improve since the first book in the series however I still found it a short, entertaining read. I did look for more Daisy McDare books on my Nook but I could not find anymore, one day I may check the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment