Friday, October 26, 2018

Daisy McDare and the Deadly Art Affair

One night after coming home from working until 1am I was trying to find a book to shut my mind off so I could relax and sleep. I wanted a cozy mystery and Daisy McDare popped up as free on my Nook. I downloaded the book and was excited to see it was not super long. While I can tell Daisy McDare is self published I still had a lot of fun with the story.

Daisy is a interior decorator who has agreed to decorate for an old friend from school. Upon arriving at the mansion Daisy is thrilled to hit it off with her friend and the two pick up like they never left off. Everything is going swimmingly until Daisy's friends husband is found dead in his art studio.

Yes Daisy has too easy of a time solving the crime and figuring out pretty obvious answers but it was still a fun short read, I am reading another book in the series but I accidentally started the fourth one.

No comments:

Post a Comment