Thursday, February 18, 2016

Wolfheart

Wolfheart was packed full of lore with lots of characters and action. It took me almost a month to read Wolfheart which surprised me since I am pretty up to date on World of Warcraft lore however I had to look up several minor characters to keep up with everything going on. This kind of annoyed me at times so I would put down Wolfheart and not go back to it for several days.

I wanted more about King Varian and from the title I assumed he would take center stage but I was mistaken. Instead the night elves are the stars and while I like the night elves I seem to always end up reading the most lore books about them. I want to branch out. 

The writing was smooth and well done. Everything was action packed and full of suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment