Thursday, February 25, 2016

Calamity

Calamity is the third and final book in the Reckoners trilogy. I loved the series from start to finish and everything about Calamity was just perfect.

David has grown so much throughout the series. No longer is he just the young boy with a heart full of revenge set on destroying every Epic he can. Instead David has learned that Epics are fighting their own personal battles all the time. Always curious and ever eager to learn David works at leading the Reckoners to saving non-epics and Epics alike.

While none of the story is told from Megan's point of view I still felt like I got to know her well. Megan is a character, despite enjoying guns and kicking butt she is still at home in dresses and enjoys being a girl. I would love for a novella told from her point of view to get to understand her better.

Fast paced writing, action packed scenes, with lots of twists and turns made me not want to put down Calamity. The ending fit the whole series perfectly and without a doubt The Reckoners trilogy is one of the best written trilogies I have ever read.

No comments:

Post a Comment