Friday, February 19, 2016

Friday 56: Calamity

This is a weekly meme hosted by Freda's Voice.
1. Grab a book, any book.
2. Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader.
3. Find any sentence (or a few, just don't spoil it) that grabs you. 
4. Post it.
5. Add the URL to your post in the link on Freda's most Friday 56 post.


 Calamity ebook 56%:

"Sparks," Megan said. "How do they get this all in here? They redo this every week?" 


I am only a couple chapters in so this scene is way ahead and I have no idea what Megan is referring to but I want to know. 

9 comments:

  1. This is a Brandon Sanderson series that I'm unaware of... thanks for sharing!

    Here's mine CARRY ON

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first two book are amazing. I highly recommend them.

      Delete
  2. I wonder what 'this' is....
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't finished the first book. I need to get to it:)

    My 56 - http://fuonlyknew.com/2016/02/19/the-friday-56-95-chicken-soup-for-the-pet-lovers-soul/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no clue how you could stop reading it. Only reason I don't have Calamity done is my glasses broke a couple weeks ago and I am waiting on new ones so reading is going slow for me.

      Delete
  4. Looks like sci-fi. Hope you like the rest of the book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got this book delivered to my library this week. Several students are reading through the series and like it a lot but I haven't read the first book. Must remedy that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the first two books. I am about half way through Calamity and I am loving it as well. Those students have good taste.

      Delete
  6. I need to pick up a Brandon Sanderson book soon. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete